Monday, June 25, 2012

MUSIC VIDEO: David Archuleta – “I’ll Never Go

The music video of David Archuleta’s new single I’ll Never Go has just been released.

David Archuleta I'll Never Go

The song is the second single off of his OPM album titled Forevermore which was released on March 26. The album is composed of covers of well-loved OPM songs.

The music video of I’ll Never Go was shot in Manila during David’s stay here for TV5’s Nandito Ako. The drama series’ theme song with the same title is also included in the album.

Other tracks in the album are Forevermore (the carrier single), Rainbow, You Are My Song, Hold On, Wherever You Are, Maybe, Tell Me, and Reaching Out. Minus one of Forevermore, I’ll Never Go and Rainbow are also included.

I’ll Never Go was an original of the band Nexxus. It was also covered by Erik Santos in 2005.

Watch David Archuleta’s I’ll Never Go music video below.

Source